From: billsfanmd@xxxx [mailto:billsfanmd@xxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 7:13 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Re: Warm-up problems

I hear people talk about the spark advance solenoid located by the
distributor...Looks like alittle flying saucer :-) Is there a way to check
see if it is bad? mine has the vaccum lines on it and the electrical plug
but
just wondered the failure rate and symptoms? This does not seem to be a part
you would normally replace on a tune-up.

Mike C
2109