Re: [DML] Ceiling leaks!!

delorean magazine writes an article in 93 about a
leaking roof caused by a bit of the headliner comming
past the rubber seal with the door closed, thus acting
as a wick to allow water to empty right in to the top
of the headliner on that side. Check to see if it
flaires out .

Thought that idea could help

Jordan