Rear driver side panel alignment.

Hello all,

I have no real understanding how the panels are
attached to the car. I did notice however that the
driver rear side panel that connect to the T shaped
panel on top is slightly out. I can also see that on
both sides that where it meets the rear vinil/plastic
cover ytou can see it bulge out just a little.

Anyone know how to attempt to fix this.

thanx

jordan