Ceiling leaks!!

After much warning not to get my car in heavy rain, the car ended up
in heavy rain anyways. Now, with compensation to get it repaired
because the ceiling T-panel is drooping, where is the leak coming
from?? I will remove the panels myself this time as the upholstery
shop did not bother checking it for leaks. I am about to fill the
trenches of the roof (door) with massive amounts of weather caulking
to keep the rain out of my roof panels. If anybody is asking, my car
just came back from the movies (Spymate) and now I have to go
through this nightmare again. I had the roof-panels recovered to
match the leather in the car so I am hoping that I can re-enforce
the old core-board to straighten it out. Any suggestions?? Can I wet
it down and reshape it back to its normal position? I doubt it but I
need to experiment a little first before I get it replaced.
Hope to hear from you.
Bye
John E. 10250
The Spymate guy