AW: [DML] Door Launchers

Hey Dick,

what' wrong with the existing wiring ?
The yellow/white wire should be good enough for an actuator.
And ground should be no problem at all. I mean, if it's good enough to feed
the solenoids which drain 15 Amps, then the actuators are something like a
children's birthday party....

Oh well, hopefully I will get my actuators mounted tomorrow.
After the doors open and lock/unlock by remote, the car honks like hell
when pushing little button in my pocket and it is even possible to stop the
car via remote - what's next ? Does anybody know where I can get Doc Brown's
radio control unit ?
;-)

Elvis

Dan's only caution was to NOT use any existing wiring.
Run a separate wire to the actuators. They draw a
bunch of current. Dan felt that the reason the long
promised Zilla door launchers had not yet hit the
streets was because of Bob's insistence that no wiring
be changed; ie, plug & play.

Later

Dick