Re: [DML] Door Launchers

Dave

I must agree that door launchers are cool. In fact
they are one of the three best things I've done to my
DeLorean. (The other two are the turbos and the
chromed wheels.)

Here's a suggestion. Call Don Steger at DeLorean
Motor Center. Tell him I said to call. Tell him also
that you bought my old car. Then, since he does not
sell a "kit" and since he is 3000 miles from you, ask
him what he uses. I know that I am very happy with
the set-up and suggest therefore that one consider
what ever he is currently using.

Don has worked on both my cars since 1984 and I
consider him to be a friend. I'll give him a call and
clear the way.

The old "insturctions" came from Darryl Tinnerstat.
Now he seels a kit instead.

Dick