AW: [DML] Dumb question

Play around with the switch.
If the window ist stuck and you push the button, it drains so much current,
that the A/C-Illumination (oh, cool again that stuff...) will get darker.

If this happens - try to push/pull the window while somebody is pushing the
button.
And pray.....

When the A/C-light doesn't care, check the switch itself, maybe it is
a little bit corroded. Nothing unusual......

Elvis

I am not great at tracking down electronic stuff, but my drivers side window
has stopped working. I have a meter, but don't know where to start looking.
I don't really want to tear apart the door yet. Where should I start
looking for a break? My passenger side is working great