Re: [DML] 4.3 Engine Swaps

With all this talk about engine swaps, I would like to mention that we are
looking at possibly performing other 4.3 engine swaps on DeLoeran's. If
anyone is interested, please feel free to contact me. We should be able to
do a complete swap with a 2 month turn around time. We've been toying with
the idea ever since my swap was complete but wanted to make sure EVERYTHING
was successful in my swap. I've been driving my D with the Vortec 4.3 in it
for over 2 years now with no major problems. The cost would be under $8,000
usd. If anyone would like more details feel free to email me.

Thanks,

Duke
www.geocities.com/at88mph_1999