By the way.....

Not for nothing but, if there was a Delorean that truly kicked ass
and was done so tastefully wouldnt it attract more favorable
twin turbo modified car from way back when and 502 is a killer
(presently boasting an $85,000 price tag...,im not saying my
modifying the car will increase its value i know it wont but this is
the car i dreamt of owning i couldve bought a vette or a
porsche....but who wants to do that. my friends father tried to
dissuade me from the purchase stating "yeah the car was supposed to
be all this and all that but it wasnt" well i think it was and it
is, but why cant it be more...its design is timeless and its meant to
last forever so why cant its performance be equally as everlasting??