Re: [DML] Re: I cant be the only one.....right????

Re: [DML] Re: I cant be the only one.....right????

DMC-H has the Stage I (197HP on a crate motor) which
consists of the exhaust mods as well as a hot cam
replaceent and tuning. This puts the power band a bit
higher than stock, and supposedly sounds better. It
is also not that good of a match for a turbocharger
option due to the hot cam. (Turbos like the ports open
longer so I have been told, rather than the steep
slope of a high-rev cam)

They do not sell it as a kit, but rather do it
themselves only (I wanted to install only the exhaust
mods, but they said no heheh). Last time I talked to
the guys Stage II was no longer in the works. It was
supposed to be a new intake manifold and something
else... not too sure....

Also, 450HP is not a reasonable cost-effective
expectation from a 2.8L engine. If you want to get
rid of that low-mileage engine let me know... those
are a treasure...

Pete