Twin Turbos and Mufflers

Hi everyone,
I'm relatively new to posting to the list, but I have been reading for
awhile. Forgive me if this has been answered. My Dad's DMC has twin turbos
on it, I'm not thinking they're stock, but they do have some sort of DMC
logos on them.

First question, Grady's on LI, just told my Dad they don't do work on cars
with turbos on them anymore. Anyone else heard this?

Second, anyone know where we can go for replacement mufflers? They two we
got are totally shot.

Exerpt from my dad's email:
Rob Grady said he would not work on a D with turbos any more. I have tried
the OEM muffler manufacture (Walker), also Borla and Flowmaster....no body
makes a muffler that size i.e. 10" long, 8 ¼" wide (oval), 2 ¼" center
inlet, 2" offset outlet...2 ¼" outlet would be ok....but 10" long is all it
can be. If you have time, could go DMC online and ask if any one has found a
replacement muffler for these original "Turbo Manifold" twin turbochargers?

Thanks for any help you got!

Aaron Townsley