Re: [DML] Re: I cant be the only one.....right????

Re: [DML] Re: I cant be the only one.....right????

I'd like to offer a similar though completely opposite opinion.

I'd like to suggest that for some people, the stock Delorean performance
can very well embarass you at the stoplight. My 300hp D is a rocket, and
i haven't run into anything on the road that can match it; but when I get
in my girlie's Corrado (which still has 178hp), it feels like a minivan.
I was in an auto Delorean a couple months ago and I wanted to kill
myself.

Maybe I'm just spoiled with fast cars, or maybe the rest of you are
driving your SUVs around too much. The Delorean is a contender with
large SUVs and not much else.

About the 90 mile Delorean modifications, I think it really depends on
where and how the car lived it's life. My 30k mile car spent most of its
life outside, and looked like death warmed over. I bet there are are
nicer looking 5k and 10k cars than some of the really low mile ones.

Jim