I cant be the only one.....right????

I've just recently acquired a really nice 81 with 90 miles on it. it
has undergone $4200 worth of restoration and upgrades etc...i love
this car but am pretty disgusted in its performance. im am quite
familiar most of the engine swaps/turbo kits etc...but i would
rather go a route closer to the cars heritage. does anyone on the
board know of anyone who rebuilds/ modifies the prv?? I've searched
the web and found a multitude of prv applications yielding close to
v450 hp, but cant find anyone stateside. Lastly has DMC Houston
dropped plans for the stageII and III engines? I believe someone
told me they had, please help me out guys, im getting depressed and
would really like to complete this dream thanx