Re: Horse Power and stereo

For the "best bang for the buck" low cost performance improvements the
route to go is to get the car running as correctly as you can with
stock components. This means a COMPLETE tune-up replacing the
secondary ignition system parts and testing and cleaning the fuel
system. Check that all systems are functioning. Now you have a
baseline for further enhancements. The old saying goes "Speed costs
money-how fast do you want to go?" For the C/D player either a
cassette adapter or hide a player in the "vault" behind the driver's seat.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Kramer" <jettaman95@xxxx> wrote:
> ( moderators note: both of these items have been discussed endlessly
and the archives at the mailing list web site are full of these
discussions. )