Horse Power and stereo

( moderators note: both of these items have been discussed endlessly and the archives at the mailing list web site are full of these discussions. )

I have recently bought a delorean and I would like to know a few
things. The first is that is there any ways to get some more horse
power out of the car. I am on a tight budget and would like any help.
The other is there anyone who has put in a CD player and it fits in
well? I want to do some small upgrades but nothing to big to alter
the car.