DeLorean for sale in MN

Hey list, long time no post. Just wanted to give any prospective new owners
a heads up on a DeLorean I found for sale in the Minneapolis area. Deatails
as follow....

1982 DeLorean, Vin #10690
18,000 miles
ASI Radio
Very clean inside and out
Leather in good condition
Frame is in very good condition
Appears to be 100% original, right down to the original Goodyears.

Here is what I found wrong with it....

Broken upper muffler mount ($35 part)
No wipers (probably still with original owner)
Engine cover latch broke as I opened it (the actual loop on the cover
itself)
The door headliners show signs of age, and in a small spot appear to have
been re-glued
Still has the blue fan-fail module (I didn't even know the factory put these
on the 82s)
Driver's door sags

The owner is asking $18,000 which I believe is a very fair price for a car
in this condition. I have not driven this car or even seen it run, but that
can be arranged if there is an interstate buyer interested in this car. It
is currently on consignment at a small used car lot in the Twin Cities. If
anyone has serious interests in this car, please email me at
ultra"at"isd.net . I'll give you the contact information for the dealer and
can arrange a further inspection and test drive if requested.

One more thing..... The dealer told me the owner has a stash of over $4000
in parts he bought with the car from the original MN dealer when the last
one was sold. Said he would include it with the purchase of the car for
$2000. I have yet to find out more infomation on this.

I'll be at the DeLorean Midatlantic Spring Social next weekend,
I'll be at the DeLorean Midwest Connection spring tech session in May,
and I'll be at Pigeon Forge in 2004!!!

Jim Reeve: aka - TIMMAY!!!
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
DMC-6960