      1. Keels 'n Wheels
           From: "K. Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Need a good laugh?
           From: "Adam" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. "False Air" = "Vacuum Leak"
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Diamond headlights
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Delorean at Disney
           From: "Jer" <jzierk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Delorean Limo model
           From: "John Elgersma" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: headlight wiring (was: Diamond headlights)
           From: Jan van de Wouw <jvdwouw@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: DeLorean Car Show Magazine 2nd issue
           From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
      9. RE: Need a good laugh?
           From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Temperature Guage help
           From: "James LaLonde" <deloreandmcxii@xxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Headgasket job
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: "False Air" = "Vacuum Leak"
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Need a good laugh?
           From: John Gedeon <johne_g@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. Update#3. Re: Failed Emissions Inspection. AGAIN!!!!!
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Gas Flap.
           From: "John Elgersma" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Digest Number 1468
           From: dqauto@xxxxxxx
     17. DeLorean for sale in MN
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Need a good laugh?
           From: "Adam" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 22:48:47 -0500
   From: "K. Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Keels 'n Wheels

There probably isn't enough advance notice to do any good...
but for those of you coming into Houston for their Open House, there will be
a remarkable Concours d'Elegance in my backyard, just outside of the Johnson
Space Center. It's the weekend before DMCH's OH (May 3rd).
It's called the Keels and Wheels for the classic boats and cars that will be
shown, including the only surviving Aerocar from the 50's (roads? it don't
need no stinking roads!). Astronaut Buzz Aldrin will be the Grand Marshall.
I don't know if any D's will be entered; unfortunately, I can't I have other
engagements later that day.
Check it out at www.keels-wheels.com

Afterward, y'all can come over to the Space Center for the annual JSC chili
cook-off. I will be there with some officemates (geeks) with our
"Mega-Hurtz" chili (not-quite famous for "Overclocking the Cow"). That has
absolutely nothing to do with our car... it's just fun to burn off those
taste buds.

After that fun weekend is over it's back to work for me. I have to pay by
working the next and missing much of the OH. Sigh. :)

-Kevin

Message: 2