Re: [DML] DeLorean Car Show Magazine 2nd issue

Re: [DML] DeLorean Car Show Magazine 2nd issue

In a message dated 4/17/03 4:36:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
delorean@xxxx writes:

> Ken,
>
> I have been so lazy to get my copy. If I subscribe, can I still get a
> copy of issue #1?

You are not the only one.
Yes we still have plenty of issues left and since we are also the printer we
can make as many as we need. The second issue went into the mail Friday if
you had a subscription.

If you ordered just the first issue and not the 2nd thru 4th you still can.

Thanks

Ken