Re: headlight wiring (was: Diamond headlights)

Re: headlight wiring (was: Diamond headlights)

> Did anyone see the auction on ebay that just ended for the
> DeLorean diamond H4 headlight conversion? This user had wire
> pigtails that would allow the low/high beams to work correctly.

John Hervey might have them or dan make them up for you.

You can also just rewire the plugs that are on the car now...
All you need is a smaal screwdriver and a bit of patience once
you have the lights off the car...
It involves swapping over two wires per plug.

Using a small screwdriver you can remove the actual terminal from
the plug by pushing in on the tab that holds it in place.

Then bend the tab back into shape CAREFULY and insert the wires
so that you get (when looked upon from the "open" side) Black on
the left, Blue-Red on top and Blue-White on the left.

Did it on my car and it works like a charm.
Good luck,

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

DMC-12 "Dagger" since Sep. 2000