Re: Lamda system mandatory?

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxx>
wrote:

Thats wrong! K-Jetronic doesn't need a Lambda-System. Pull your
Lambda-Relay and your engine runs without the Lambda-circuit. If it
sputters, something is wrong with your fuel system. I was told by a
Bosch servie-engineer that the lambda-circuit only eliminates the
'peaks' in the engine emissions, basic engine adjustment should made
with deactivated lambda circuit.

My DeLorean runs great for the last years without Lambda-relay (because
my Lambda-computer seems to be bad). Never had any problems with my
K-Jetronic with deactivated lambda-circuit.