Re: [DML] Critical Engine Failure

High Oil Pressure is normal at startup, at least mine has always been that
way.

As far as the leak goes, my first step would be to clean the block up, and
try to see where the leak is coming from. Also try a cooling system pressure
test, if the leak is as bad as it sounds the sound of the hissing air should
help you pinpoint the leak. I've never had the "pleasure" of doing a head
gasket on my D, but judging by the overhead cam setup, it dosen't appear to
be a fun job....but on the other hand, its a lot cheeper than an engine
block.

Don't give up hope, Ive been there too, heck I had the motor mount bracket
fall off the side of my engine block, (thank god I was able to find a welder
who could fix it).

Good luck,
Andrew
4194