Delorean in new upcoming feature film

Several weeks ago, I was approached by Keystone Entertainment (Little
Disney)to feature my Delorean in their new upcoming film
called "Spymate". Uptill now I kept the news hush from everybody but
I can not see any harm by publishing this information on our
wonderful site. If you are familiar with the MVP and Airbud movies,
most of these filmed on location in BC, Canada, this film will also
be shot in the Vancouver, BC area. You can visit Keystone
Entertainment by going to their site: keypics.com. Here you will find
a link to their "films in production". Nothing is mentioned about the
car yet, but the overall story-line is found on their site.
Car 10250 will be a movie-star!! Real cool!!