TOBY-TAB's

Hello List - I wanted to check in with everybody on present or future
needs for TOBY-TAB's. As you know, the first and second batches were
completely sold out. That means that there are approximately 168 cars
(or future cars) out there with these parts. If we do the math, there
should be a relatively large number of cars (6000+) that either do
require, or will require, replacement TAB's. I have been in contact
with the original manufacturer, and they say that they are in a
position to manufacture another batch (minimum order 100 pieces)
within the next 45 - 60 days. My question to the List is very simple
- Is there sufficient demand to commission another batch using the
same protocol, and price ($66), as we used on the second batch?
Prepayment worked very well for Darryl and I because we didn't have to
come up with a boatload of cash up front to fund the purchase, and all
who paid got their TAB's in a relatively timely fashion. I would like
to get a feel for the current demand, so that I can give the company
an idea of whether it will happen or not. Please advise offlist to
myself at tobyp(at)katewwdb.com, or Darryl at darryl(at)techline.com.
If anybody has a question about whether these bolts are worth the
price or not, I'm sure that current owners of TOBY-TAB's will attest
to the quality and importance of these parts.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1