Re: Delorean in new upcoming feature film

Re: Delorean in new upcoming feature film

I got emailed with the question if the Delorean is going to be the
main car in the movie. I do not know at this time.
Well, I offered them the car to be used as much as possible. I know
that there is an actor's film script website that allows actors to
purchase the script for each of the four main characters. Definitely
inaccessible to the public!! I send them an email to release some
additional information but if this is all suppose to be kept a secret
till it hits the silverscreen, I might only find out when I am
invited to the set to view the car. Hopefully that will be soon. I
can't wait!!! I heard of news that Richard Kind is suppose to be in
the movie. That's all I know as mentioned in the " Star Spotter"
newspaper column mentioned that he will be in the movie. Maybe he's
the P.I., I do not know.
John E.
10250