RE: [DML] Tellus Carriers

I don't know what system was used, but must have been a relation at least to
the Tellus Carriers we had here at the Corps of Engineers......it sure
worked for years and years. It had a wire imbedded in the floor and was
used down hallways and into offices etc to deliver small packages and mail
etc..... Sometimes someone rode on it but mostly it was just a container on
rubber tires that moved about and stopped at prescribed spots and times and
then took off again. It was really an impressive setup and always worked
fine.
Murray
Vin: 05962
Lic: DMC-XII