Re: [DML] Re: brakes need bleeding again?

Re: [DML] Re: brakes need bleeding again?

I'm a bit curious why you would use this bleeding sequence. I've always had
the understanding Harold's was the way it should be done. Just to refresh my
memory I referred to several repair manuals including Chilton's, Haynes and
others. Regardless of the type of vehicle, the procedure in every one of
them was exactly what Harold recommended, starting with the wheel furthest
from the master cylinder and working up to the closest. I'm sure you have a
reason for doing it a different way and maybe you could enlighten us.

Bruce Benson