Bricklin for sale in Las Vegas.

For anyone interested, there is a Bricklin for sale here in Las Vegas. In a
nutshell, the drivetrain appears to be in great order, with a strong running
engine. However, the body panels have been damaged due to the car being
inappropriately painted w/o the proper type of primer. Otherwise, the lenses
are clear, the glass is intact, and with the exception of a crack in the dash, the
interior is beautiful! Slight leak in the pneumatic door system. '74 auto. There
is a bit more to tell, but if you're interested, e-mail me directly for more details
(so I don't clog up the list here too much).

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"