      1. RE: Re: Lowered suspension
           From: "W.\"Ski\" Lukowski" <vegascop1@xxxxxxxx>
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
           From: "David W. Silek" <dsilek@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Jerry" <jlharry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. I'm also running rich!
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. RE: Adjusting fuel mixture
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: brakes need bleeding again?
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Adjusting fuel mixture
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Recent article on 50,000 miles Delorean
           From: "willinot" <willinot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Engine Performance questions
           From: "TalksToGod" <5n-@xxxxxxx>
     18. B pillar trim
           From: "Chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. San Diego event - April 19
           From: David Cox <DMCox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Re: i'm also running rich!
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
     21. Front lower control arm replacement
           From: "ksgrimsr" <knut.s.grimsrud@xxxxxxxxx>
     22. Bricklin for sale in Las Vegas.
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 19:19:56 -0700
   From: "W.\"Ski\" Lukowski" <vegascop1@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Re: Lowered suspension

Hi Steve 10005,

I just ordered Marty's set-up and it should be here at the end of the
week. He is extremely nice and helpful guy. His stuff can be found at:

http://www.midstatedmc.com/parts/shocks.html

I hope this helped....let me know..

Thnx,

Ski 4649