From: Soma576@xxxx [mailto:Soma576@xxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 9:19 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] brakes need bleeding again?

List,

this weekend i installed stainless braided brake lines and a new master
cylinder. we flushed and bled the system with castrol GTLMA. now it seems
like my brakes aren't quite as responsive as they used to be. they go down
little further than they used to and it takes more force to get the same
stopping power.

i checked all the connections and nothing seems to be leaking so i assume
the
system is good and sealed. does this mean i should bleed the brakes again?
does the master cylinder need to be seperately bled? any help is greatly
appreciated.

Andy