brakes need bleeding again?

List,

this weekend i installed stainless braided brake lines and a new master
cylinder. we flushed and bled the system with castrol GTLMA. now it seems
like my brakes aren't quite as responsive as they used to be. they go down a
little further than they used to and it takes more force to get the same
stopping power.

i checked all the connections and nothing seems to be leaking so i assume the
system is good and sealed. does this mean i should bleed the brakes again?
does the master cylinder need to be seperately bled? any help is greatly
appreciated.

Andy

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596