Re: Water leak continues...

Before you take off the T-Panel, remove the top window cover of the
windshield and inspect for openings in the sealing bead along the
top between the windshield and the body. I had a leak that dripped
right into my lap in a heavy rain or when I drove. I tore everything
apart looking for that leak. What I finally discovered was that
water was coming up under the cover when I drove creating the leak
or, in a very heavy rain, water would run under the cover at the T-
Panel joint. In your case a similar leak could be near the center of
T-Panel area where water could come in from runoff. My leak was a
simple fix of cleanup and high-grade black silicone pushed into the
hole.

You will find it - Harold McElraft - 3354