Water leak continues...

Water leak sorta found it is coming in around the top right over the edge of
the headliner in from of the visor. The fiberglass under the headliner right
where it meets the top of the inside windshield. I opened the door and ran
water in the area at the top and watched it run down the side like it should
and I did not see any leakage. I shut the doors and ran water across the
top where the T-panel is and man it just poured in. So I suspect the leak
somewhere under the T-panel between the doors since all of my work on the
doors I knew it could not be leaking from there. So any ideas on how to get
the T-panel off to inspect further? Thanks for all of your suggestions!

Jason