Re: [DML] My MCD Still leaking water

Jason & others

Many years ago I had that same problem and almost had
a neervous breakdown trying to figure where the
%(&^&%$% water was coming from. I discovered the
drain was plugged.

The drain that allows the water off the windshield to
go out under the car can easily get plugged with
leaves, pine needles (my case), etc. When it does,
the water fills up under the "rain grille" and
finally flows over the protctive baffle. When this
happens, the passenger footwell is turned into a
wading pool.

Just another of the extra's included at no extra cost.

Dick Ryan
VUN 16867