Re: [DML] Delorean

Mike, You may have a broken pick up line. You can eliminate all the baffle
system line problems and fuel system pick up problems with my new baffle
system which has no hose to collapse.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com

<< here is my problem, when my fuel is about at 1/2 a tank the cars starts to
sputter a little bit. when I go the gas station and fuel up, and top it off,
it runs great, and does not stall out. The fuel pump has recently been
replaced, and now my next minor trouble shooting problem will be to change
the fuel filter. I was looking through the Delorean service manual from
Delorean One, and I learned how complex the fuel system is with constantly
being under pressure. so I figured on checking all the hoses and making sure
they are tight and secure. Do you have any suggestions, or referrals for me?

Thank you

Michael Miller