Re: Help with Speedometer

Here are some other things to look at and try:

1)Make sure the plastic disc (drive disk) is captured tight between
the rim and rotor (wrap with some tape if you have to)

2)Make sure the hole in the center of the drive disk is not rounded
out ie; it should be square and hold the square cable tightly

3) Make sure you have a support bracket for the lower speedo cable.

The speedo is completly mechanical so any electrical things going on
have no effect on the speedo except for illumination.

If all of these suggestions don't help you may have a dead angle drive.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757