Re: Exhaust stud removal

Thanks for everbody's input. I did find a stud remover off one of
those nap-on type trucks. It ran me about $25.00 but worked
great. Also PB Blaster seamed to help out as well. This is not
any easy job, I wouldn't recommend many people to do this.

One additional question. When putting the new studs in, does
anyone know the toque setting? When putting the studs in, do I
just hand tighten them in, or do a need to double nut to torque
them in?

thanks,

pat vin 5552