Re: Clock and A/C light dimming.

Tom
The clock thing is a first for me. I am assuming you have
disconnected the battery for a while to get it to reset with no
luck? If that failed I would get it repaired. Since the light output
is ok the rest is rather low tech stuff by today's standards and can
be fixed rather easily I would think.

As for the lights - What you want to do is pretty easy. But, let me
suggest that you will not like it. The light output does not balance
very well. What I have been most happy with is just eliminating the
AC bezel light completely during the day. The panel now just
illuminates when I turn on the lights. This way the lighting comes
on using the internal resistance (the red module #9). It works great.

You can make this happen by merely disconnecting or cutting the LGW
wire between the AC panel illumination relay (11) and the resistor
(the red one #9) in the relay compartment.

Harold McElraft - 3354