Re: [DML] Re: Clock and A/C light dimming.

Re: [DML] Re: Clock and A/C light dimming.

> eliminating the AC bezel light completely during the day.
> The panel now just illuminates when I turn on the lights.

Another way to achieve this was posted to the list by Jim Reeve a while
back. Just get a 12V/30A 4-spade relay from Radio Shack and put it in the
third slot from the left in the row closest to the rear of the car. Your AC
bezel will only light when the headlights are on, and the existing red
resistor will dim it for easier nighttime viewing. I've been running this
setup for about a year and I'm quite pleased with it.

Todd Masinelli
VIN 6681