Delorean Midatlantic Spring Social

Just a reminder for anyone coming from out of the area that you need
to reserve a room by April 5 to be sure of getting a room and the
group rate. I can now say that our Guest Speaker is Fred Dellis of
Legend Industries. Legend was the company that did the development
work on the Delorean for the turbo installation. The event is turning
into a 3 day event as there are some guests coming from Florida that
will be arriving in the area Friday evening. Anyone close in may want
to join us then but I haven't made any plans for that evening yet. I
look foward to seeing many of you that weekend and I hope we have good
weather!! For all the info you need about the event go to
www.deloreanmidatlantic.com We have recently put up driving directions.
David Teitelbaum