Re: [DML] Wacky Interior Lights

In a message dated 3/26/03 5:06:17 PM Central Standard Time,
louie@xxxx writes:

> My interior lights seem to have taken on a mind of their own. They now stay
> on all the time, along with the buzzer. I tried unplugging the door
> sensors... but that did nothing. They lights started acting funny a few
> months back. I could go around a really hard corner, and they'd turn on for
> about 10 seconds. But as of yesterday... they stay on all the time when the
> car's running. I can turn the car off and shut the doors and the lights
> stay off though. Anybody have any clue as to what's up?
>
> Louie Golden
> VIN 10115 Sanford/Charlotte NC

Louie,

Sounds like a problem with the door light switches. i would start by
checking all the wiring against the electrical diagram and make sure
everything is wired correctly. Also, make sure that the tabs on the
electrical connectors aren't hitting any other wires to make them cross.

I bet if you get all your door switch wiring straight the problem will go
away.
Andy
Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596