Re: [DML] NCDMC Announcement - DMC Garden Grove visit

Re: [DML] NCDMC Announcement - DMC Garden Grove visit

There's been a lot of talk lately on the DML concerning the top door
seals. At the NCDMC tech session this weekend, Don and Dan will be walking
Alex and me through the correct way to do this. We'll be sure to take lots
of photos. Keep your eye on the NCDMC website next week.

-Christian