NCDMC Announcement - DMC Garden Grove visit

NCDMC Announcement - DMC Garden Grove visit

The NCDMC is proud to be hosting Don and Dan from DeLorean Motor
Center this weekend in Mountain View, CA. The pair have generously
donated their time to come on up for work on club cars. Don will be
demonstrating how to change a fuel accumulator, which is useful
knowledge for any owner, and we'll be following up the afternoon
work with some dinner and entertainment.

We'd like to thank Dan and Don in advance for their services and let
the group know in case anyone locally missed the message or if
anyone else would like to join us. Please e-mail me privately for
any further details or see our club website at www.ncdmc.org.

Ryan
#10014
NCDMC