Re: [DML] Roof Door seal replacement.How?

Re: [DML] Roof Door seal replacement.How?

To keep the car original and knowing that the rubber seal is waffered
between the door and the metal plate, the job has to be done the
right way. I can't mickey mouse these little projects if I want to
restore the car with nobody pointing at little things that do not
look original. The cost is minimal to do it right. Damaging the
torsion bar is just a precaution that I can prevent by being careful
and using the hints I received from others in the DML.
Thanks guys!
John Elgersma
--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "silverdelorean2002"
<silvercrw646@xxxx> wrote:
> Why cant you just Use cut off what is remaining of teh
> weatherstripping and then USe 3m eatherstriping glue to glue the
new
> strip over the old one which cant be seen if you cut it off. To me
> thats alot better of a method, you dont risk damage to your door or
> torsion bar and it would take a whole 20 mins Max to do. Something
> think about.
>

> Jon
> 10103

[moderator snip]