Re: [DML] DeLorean & Lagonda

If anyone is curious as to what the Lagonda looks like, here is a website with
a fairly good amount of info.

http://www.astonmartinlagonda.net/

The first time I saw one was @ a classic car dealership here in town. I don't
know the specifics, but it was a beautiful black on black combination. VERY
simular to the DeLorean in looks. When I first saw it, I myself had to do a
double take. The wedge shape the two cars share isn't exactly all that
common. The interior was nice, except for when it came to the instrument
cluster. I remember it being all red LED's, with allot of idiot lights, and looking
overly complicated. Other than that, I do remember that the engine was huge,
and used 2 seperate Sankyo A/C compressors that our cars do. High MSRP
on the listing for the car if I remember correctly, somewhere in the region of
$250K+. The asking price for this car was $40K, and it did indeed sell a short
time later. If DMC would have stayed in business, perhaps a design simular to
this could have rolled off the assembly lines for a luxury-only class, or
perhaps even the DMC-44 model. This looks far closer to a more related
concept than the Medusa pictured in SSI.

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"