Re: [DML] Porsche Motors in BTTF Deloreans

Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxx> wrote:

> Well, in the third DVD they talk about the Delorean's being
retrofitted

> with more powerful Porsche engines.

Yes I've watched this too... however, after watching all three movies
a couple hundred times I can see that the usual oil pan persists
throughout. Especially in the third movie where Doc blows the
injection manafold!

There was someone on here that posted (maybe a year ago) that they had
a couple of the DeLoreans from the movies with their garage for engine
rebuilds (or re-fitting?) and they were stock PRV V6s (anyone remember
this?!)

Also, the engine noise from the DeLorean was dubbed with a V8... but
this happens in pretty much all movies.

Dan

Vin#5282 - Hana