Re: [DML] Alternator

Jason

Just as powerful as you might ever want or need - -
SpecialTauto.com - John Hervey. John stands behind
them. BTW, I have an extra powerful sound system and
electric door launchers. I'm never at a loss for
power.

I'm sending John a copy of this even though I have no
interst in his business.
Give him a shout.

Dick Ryan

VIN 16867