Re: DeLorean 4x4 on Monster Garage

( Moderator's note: If someone has an answer for this I'll post it but there have been several kit cars and concept cars with gullwing doors and I'm not going to post endless speculations.)

Hi gang!

Here's another FWIW, I was watching an episode of Fastlane the other day
that ran in mid- or late January (the episode with Jaime Pressly) and,
believe it or not, two of the characters got into a gull-wing car. If I
were directing that episode, I would've used a DeLorean, but, alas, they
didn't. I also didn't know that there was a current production high-end
car with GW's out there... Anybody see it, and know?who makes that
one?

Regards,
--David M.--
no VIN yet...