Alternator

 Hello again,
Well, I got my car out for the first time this year and it looks like I will be
needing an alternator. I know this has been beat to death and caused a lot screaming
about going to the vendors so I will ask for replies to be sent to me directly to avoid
cluttering up the list. Alright, I am looking for a more deadily available and maybe a little
more powerful alternator that I can put on without too much hassle. A direct bolt on would
be nice but I know there is little chance of that. So does anyone know of a replacement
that will work? Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance..............Jason #5903