Re: PRV and Porsche Motors in BTTF Deloreans

Re: PRV and Porsche Motors in BTTF Deloreans

According to the BTTF DVD, there were approximately 14 Deloreans
used during the production of all three BTTF movies. Bob Gale
said that several stock Deloreans (in BTTF gear) were used for
stiil shots, straight line shots (or tow behinds) and that the
cars with engine swaps were used for the distant, at speed shots.
According to Bob Gale, only one Delorean was destroyed during the
production of all three movies and that was in the freight train
scene near the end of BTTF 3.

Later,
Rich W.