Plastic Dust Cap - Angle Arm

Hey Group,

I am having angle arm problems again. The lower cable broke on its way to the
angle arm assembly. I have since replaced the lower cable, but because I
wanted to make sure that the angle arm assembly wasn't broken, I took it off
the car and inspected it. After reassemblying everything, the plastic dust
cap is coming loose in the hub and preventing the angle arm from functioning
correctly.
Any thoughts as to how to prevent the dust cap from coming loose? I have
talked with the friendly folks in Houston, and they said it should simply
slide right in and work properly. Any advice?

Thanks
Willie Mack
Vin 5043